Quantity good for 5-6 people
- All purpose flour – 1 1/2 cup
- Semolina (suji) fine – 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar ( dry sweetener of your choice) – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 2 tsp
- Fresh milk – 1 1/2 cup
- Vegetable oil – 1/2 cup
- Parchment paper
- Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line your baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, semolina, sugar, turmeric powder & baking powder.
- Add milk & oil and mix it all well to make a smooth batter.
- Spread the batter evenly in the pan and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Bake in the preheated over for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the sfouf comes out clean.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Enjoy!