The term ‘Sattva Sugandha’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose place of business is at K – 25, Dharam Niwas, Green Park Extn. New Delhi – 110016. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sattva Sugandha’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Quantities / Sizes specified on the site are indicative in nature and hence there can be slight variations in the delivered item, depending on the availability of the Products.
- The owner of the site retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
- You agree and confirm that you will use the services provided by the Site, and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You agree and confirm that you authorise Sattva Sugandha to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/account.
- You agree and confirm that the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects. Sattva Sugandha will not be held responsible for any delay in delivery or no delivery of product due to wrong or incomplete information given while ordering the product at Sattva Sugandha website. In such cases, no refund request will be entertained.
- We have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- All shoppers may register or shop as a ‘Guest User’ on the website. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt out either by unsubscribing or by contacting the customer service.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Sattva Sugandha reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Sattva Sugandha website, or any other systems or networks connected to Sattva Sugandha Website or to any Sattvasugandha.com server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Sattva Sugandha Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Sattvasugandha.com website or any network connected to Sattvasugandha.com website nor breach the security or authentication measures on Sattvasugandha.com website or any network connected to Sattvasugandha.com Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Sattvasugandha.com Website, or any other customer of Sattvasugandha.com, including any Sattvasugandha.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit Sattvasugandha.com Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through Sattvasugandha.com Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by Sattvasugandha.com Website.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Sattvasugandha.com on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Sattva Sugandha shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- Sattva Sugandha may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
- While availing any of the payment method/s offered at Sattvasugandha.com, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to: Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or, Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”, or, Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or, Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- All payments made against the purchases on Sattvasugandha.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. We do not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Sattvasugandha.com .
Regardless of payment has been confirmed or received; we reserve the right to cancel any order without giving any reason. Refusal of item by the receipient is considered as a complete delivery. No refund will be made.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Cancellation, Return & Refunds
- You can cancel your confirmed paid order within 2 hours of receiving confirmation of order placing by calling us at +91 9810825589 (between10 am to 5 pm). Beyond 2 hours please send us an email on email@example.com.
- Customers may return the product if they are not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the product. Customer can return those products by contacting our customer service. We will need proof of claims made like pictures of the torn packaging, melted chocolates etc. Customers must apply for refund in 48 hours of receiving their order. We will take the returned product back with us and issue a credit note for the value of the return products, which will be credited to your account/wallet on the Site. This can be used to pay your subsequent shopping bills. In the case of product replacement there will not be refund of money. No Refunds will be processed under any circumstances for products which are damaged in transit.
Warranties, Responsibility & Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SATTVA SUGANDHA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF SATTVA SUGANDHA HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Sattvasugandha.com and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of Sattvasugandha.com , and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Sattvasugandha.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Sattvasugandha.com Website you acknowledge and agree that Sattvasugandha.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Sattvasugandha.com . Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Sattvasugandha.com .
- Sattvasugandha.com does not warrant that this website will be constantly available at all the times.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nothing on Sattvasugandha.com constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the products sold on Sattvasugandha.com are governed by different state laws and if Sattvasugandha.com is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, Sattvasugandha.com will return or will give credit for the amount received by Sattvasugandha.com from the sale of such product, that could not be delivered to you.
- You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on Sattvasugandha.com . By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Sattva Sugandha via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
- We do not take any responsibility of delay in delivery of products due to courier service. Sattvasugandha.com uses third party courier services for the delivery of products and shall take no responsibility of delayed delivery due to any circumstances arising at logistic partner’s end. By using this website, you are deemed to agree and confirm that you’ll unconditionally exclude Sattvasugandha.com from any claim.
- Sattva Sugandha does not produce or manufacture any of the product sold on its website, however, all these products are directly sourced from their origin region.
Without limiting other remedies, Sattvasugandha.com may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Thespicemarket website in the event, but not limited to:
- If Sattva Sugandha is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
Client can share feedback with the merchant by sending an email at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sattva Sugandha shall assume no responsibility for the circumstances outside the reasonable control of the party claiming it. Non-exhaustive illustrations include, acts of God, war, riot, explosions, abnormal weather conditions, fire, flood, government action, pandemic, strikes, lockouts, delays by suppliers, accidents and shortage of materials, labour or manufacturing facilities etc.
All disputes are subject matter of jurisdiction of courts of Delhi only.