- Cauliflower florets – 2 cups
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Onions – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
- Plain flour (maida) – 1 tbsp
- Fresh milk – 1/2 cup
- Nutmace powder – 1 /4 tsp (Grind nutmace to fine powder)
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp grated processed cheese, olive oil, coriander leaves & 1/4 tsp nutmace powder. Add some croutons for crunchy taste.
- Boil 4 cups of water in a pan, add cauliflower, salt & cook on a medium flame till they turn soft. Stir occasionally.
- Medium Flame: Heat butter in a separate pan, add onions & sauté for 1 min. Add plain flour & cook for a few seconds. Stir continuously.
- Add milk & cook on a medium flame for 1 min. Stir continuously. Add cauliflower mixture, nutmace powder, salt & mix well.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth. Serve garnished with cheese & nutmace powder. Enjoy!